Thank you for your support this Giving Tuesday! It’s not too late – you can still click here to donate to our Covid-19 Emergency Fund and bring comfort and dignity to hospice patients during this pandemic and beyond.
Thank you for keeping hospice patients safe during the pandemic and for helping them live every day to the fullest.
Hospice Help Foundation steps in where insurance and other support falls short, to help patients and families living below the poverty level by providing funds for critical items that bring comfort and dignity at end of life.
Our mission is to provide financial support for hospice patients and their families who have dire financial need in order to increase their quality of life and lift the financial and emotional burdens that accompany a terminal diagnosis.
Many struggling patients and families empty their bank accounts to fight a terminal illness, and are left with no financial resources in their final days. Since 2008, Hospice Help Foundation has been providing assistance to hospice patients of all ages and from all backgrounds. We carefully vet requests and work closely with hospices to ensure that your donation has a direct and immediate impact upon patients’ quality of life.
Your donation will:
- Provide rent, utilities, food, small appliance purchases and household repairs, enabling hospice patients to remain at home for their final days
- Cover the cost of transportation to bring family members together at the end of life
- Provide ramps, wheelchairs, and scooters, so that people can remain mobile for as long as possible
- Provide incidentals for patients in nursing homes such as a haircut, or a special meal brought in from a favorite restaurant that they could otherwise not afford
- Grant last wishes such as payment of a veterinary bill so that patients and their pets can stay together
- Help with the cost of a basic funeral or cremation for people with the most extreme need
Please donate now. Thank you for helping hospice patients live each day to the fullest!
Watch our interview on Portsmouth Public Media TV’s show Don’t Dis My Ability! Thanks to the wonderful hosts Ronnie, Lee, and Pam for the chance to tell them about our work.
Email: email@example.com or call 603-766-0444