Join us for our biggest fundraiser of the year!
Day of the Dead Community Memorial Service
Friday, November 1, 2019, 5:30 – 8pm
The Atlantic Grill, Rye, NH
Hospice Help Foundation steps in where insurance and other support falls short, to help patients and families living below the poverty level by providing funds for critical items that bring comfort and dignity at end of life.
Our mission is to provide financial support for hospice patients and their families who have dire financial need in order to increase their quality of life and lift the financial and emotional burdens that accompany a terminal diagnosis.
Since 2008, Hospice Help Foundation has been providing assistance to hospice patients of all ages and from all backgrounds. Your support can make all the difference in the world to the most vulnerable population on hospice. Many struggling patients and families empty their bank accounts to fight a terminal illness, and are left with no financial resources in their final days.
We carefully vet requests and work closely with hospices to ensure that your donation has a direct and immediate impact upon patients’ quality of life.
Your donation, no matter the size, will make a difference to someone with dire financial need. Please donate now.
Your donation will:
- Provide rent, utilities, food, small appliance purchases and household repairs, enabling hospice patients to remain at home for their final days
- Cover the cost of transportation to bring family members together at the end of life
- Provide ramps, wheelchairs, and scooters, so that people can remain mobile for as long as possible
- Provide incidentals for patients in nursing homes such as a haircut, or a special meal brought in from a favorite restaurant that they could otherwise not afford
- Grant last wishes such as payment of a veterinary bill so that patients and their pets can stay together
- Help with the cost of a basic funeral or cremation for people with the most extreme need
Thank you for helping to provide the critical assistance that is not otherwise available to those in need at the end of their lives. Together, we are making our communities a better place to live and a more caring and compassionate place to die.
Watch our interview on Portsmouth Public Media TV’s show Don’t Dis My Ability! Thanks to the wonderful hosts Ronnie, Lee, and Pam for the chance to tell them about our work.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-766-0444