Thank you for supporting hospice patients in need this Giving Tuesday!
Hospice Help Foundation steps in where insurance and other support falls short, to help patients and families living below the poverty level by providing funds for critical items that bring comfort and dignity at end of life. Our mission is to improve the comfort and quality of life for hospice patients and their families by providing urgent financial relief.
Since 2008, Hospice Help Foundation has been providing assistance to hundreds of hospice patients of all ages and from all backgrounds.
The pandemic’s impact has been disastrous for patients who were already experiencing financial hardship before COVID-19 turned the world upside down. Hospice Help Foundation experienced a 60% increase in requests for help from vulnerable patients this year. Thanks to donations from people like you, over 130 patients this year could breathe a sigh of relief and focus on living every day to the fullest.
Many struggling patients and families empty their bank accounts to fight a terminal illness, and are left with no financial resources in their final days. We work closely with hospices and carefully vet requests to ensure that your donation has a direct and immediate impact upon patients’ quality of life.
Your gift to the foundation will help:
- Provide rent, utilities, food, small appliance purchases and household repairs, so patients can remain at home for their final days
- Cover the cost of transportation to bring family members together
- Provide ramps, wheelchairs, and scooters, so that people can remain mobile for as long as possible
- Provide incidentals for patients to boost their quality of life, such as a haircut or a special meal from a favorite restaurant
- Grant last wishes such as payment of a veterinary bill so that patients and their pets can stay together
- Help with the cost of a basic funeral or cremation for people with the most extreme need
Thank you for helping hospice patients live each day to the fullest!
Marsha Filion, Executive Director
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-766-0444